Saturday, December 22, 2012

Garmisch

The best way to spend a few days around Christmas time? At a place called Edelweiss in Garmisch, Germany. It's clear down in the southern part of Germany by the Austrian boarder. We went there on an all expense paid marriage retreat and are very grateful for the opportunity we were given.
The lodge was gorgeous and the view was absolutely breathtaking. I love mountains! I think one day we'll have to live somewhere, where I can see mountains from my front porch.




The inside of the resort was just as beautiful as the outside and it was decorated for Christmas. We enjoyed spending three days relaxing. Hopefully before we leave we'll be able to go back when the weather is better. We wanted to ride the ski lift to the top of the mountain but it was so foggy that we didn't think we'd be able to see much of the bottom. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Catoctin Iron Furnace

So this post is going to be short and sweet. Just something that I forgot to mention that we did last year, but I thought it was pretty cool...