Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015!

We brought the New Year in, in style! All last night we played board games and hung out with some friends. Then after we finished counting down till midnight we ran over to the window and watched all the fireworks that the Germans put in the sky. While we don't really make resolutions each year we do like to take some time and think about all the memories we made in 2014 and send out a prayer that 2015 will be a good year for us.
 
This whole year is going to be bittersweet. There are many things that will be happening in 2015. We will be leaving Germany this year and while we do love Germany and all the traveling we've been doing I think we're both ready for our move. Luckily we still have quite a bit of traveling left to do and we are going to continue up until we leave.
I start school again in a couple weeks and if all goes well then I will finish my associates degree this year and start on my bachelors.
 
Other than school, traveling, and moving we don't know what the year holds for us but I have a really good feeling that this is going to be a good year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catoctin Iron Furnace

So this post is going to be short and sweet. Just something that I forgot to mention that we did last year, but I thought it was pretty cool...