Sunday, November 30, 2014

Update!

It's been so hectic at our house since my last post so I figured now would be a good time to give an update about school, travel, and other activities.
 
School has been going well so far. I'm really just ready for Christmas break. I'm currently taking the much dreaded science lab class and there are just a few more weeks left. Unfortunately that means the professors are cramming in as much new material as possible and my final exam is just around the corner. The bright side to all this is that my associates degree is within site!
 
We didn't do too much traveling in October or November. There were quite a few things going on work and school wise that neither one of us had much time. But never fear because now that Thanksgiving is over it's Christmas Market time!!
 
Speaking of Thanksgiving we had a wonderful time with all of our friends that we had over. We've learned that the best way to handle the holidays away from family is to spend it with friends. 
 
During December we have plans to do some holiday activities as well as go to many Christmas Markets.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catoctin Iron Furnace

So this post is going to be short and sweet. Just something that I forgot to mention that we did last year, but I thought it was pretty cool...